Verona RS 2 GR Machine
Available in: 2 Groups /strong>
Verona RS has all the technological features and aesthetic qualities of a custom built machine. It’s renewed and updated design, enhanced by custom made lighting, gives it an attractive and strong look that (together with WCE – World Coffee Events recognition)brings it to the top step of the podium with every performance.
Under a sporty-looking shell, the motor is what makes a real difference. The RS system allows the temperature of the coffee boilers to be set separately for each unit according to the blend and/or the individual origin used. The control unit manages three different temperature reading levels, thus ensuring the highest levels of thermal stability, with a variation of ±0.2°C and full steam power. To ensure an even more spectacular performance, RS guarantees fully separate dispensing of coffee and steam, making sure that the two actions do not interfere with one another, compromising the final result. Moreover, each dispensing unit has its own boiler, whereas the main boiler is specifically dedicated to the production of hot water and steam. With the flowactive system (controlled pre-infusion), together with the sophisticated electronic system, the aim was to modernize and improve the glorious tradition that involved the dispensing of the unit with a lever, thus significantly increasing the percentage of extraction and TDS.
- A new hydraulic multi-boiler system with PID control – constant controllable and precise temperature stability (within 0.2°C). The boilers are made from 316L Stainless Steel.
- Full control of time and pressure for the soft, pre-infusion step which allows programming the water to be pumped to the group head at 3 bar pressure.
- Energy efficient with savings of 25% – 35% – just a few minutes for the group and coffee circuit to be at the right temperature.
- Displays the information for: espresso shot time, time group temperature, group boiler set temperature, steam boiler temperature, water level, along with all the vital programming and management tools.
- Pre-infusion control – an adjustable needle valve allows the barista to set water pressure prior to infusion.
|Verona RS Machine Specifications||2 Groups||3 Groups|
|Cup Clearance (mm)||90||90|
|Power Capacity (amp)||25||25|
|Boiler Capacity (liters)||8.6||8.6|
|TCS Boiler Capacity – Each (liters)||1||1|
Video Links :